Payroll solutions for any business.
Ultra reliable hosting on fast servers. At your end, all that is needed is a modern browser and Internet access.
Full reporting for Finance Department and Social Security Office. Upload direct to Govt web sites, save to PDF and/or print all forms. Full Thai language capabilities.
Mobile App for Staff
Deliver pay slips, leave, holiday management directly to the mobile phone. App allows staff and managers to complete applications and approvals on their phones. Quickly!
- Personal Income Tax (PND.1)
- Social Security Fund (SPS1-10)
- Payroll e-slips provided at the end of each month
- Monthly Computation
- Monthly payroll payment online management (If any)
Full Leave and holiday management. Our mobile app allows staff and managers to complete applications and approvals on their phones. Quickly!
Registration or deregistration of employees to the Social Security when staff movements (All staffs in the same form)
Companies in Thailand who have employees normally receive some forms from the Social Security Office by postal in December or early January of each year.
The yearly report submit to Social Security;
- Form “Kor Tor 26 Kor” : is the form that the Social Security Office estimates the amount of Workmen’s Compensation Fund contribution for the 2022 for your company to pay. It is estimated from next year of salaries that the official has seen from the Social Security form filed monthly throughout 2021. The payment must be made to the Social Security Office within the month of January 2022.
- Form “Kor Tor 20 Kor” : is for the company to fill out the total figure of 2021 payroll. This form is to be compared with the amount you paid in Form “Kor Tor 26 Kor” of the previous year and make you pay the difference within the end of February (in case you paid too little in 2021) or give you the refund (if you paid too much in 2022). If the company have amount to be pay must be made to the Social Security Office within the month of March 2022.
Companies in Thailand who have employees have to submit PND.1Kor to the Revenue Department in February of each year
- PND.1K preparation and submission
- Withholding tax certificate for every employee (50BIS)
All employees in Thailand must submit an annual personal income tax return as a form name ” PND.90 / PND.91″ within March of each year.
- Advising for tax deduction allowance
- Request user name and password for E-Filing
- Preparation and submission PND.90/ PND.91 form to Revenue Department
- Coordinate with the Revenue Department in case of requesting document verification.
- In case of tax refund, will follow up with the Revenue Department until getting refund